2. Model 1b - Backyard agriculture, aquaponics integration, owner-operated subsistence farming, domestic-scale food production units; 10 m2 through 250 m2.
3. Model 1a - commercial aquaponics units; 500 m2 through 1 acre (4000 m2) or above to farmer enterprises.
4. Sales of aquaponics organic farming food products and store supplies.
2. Extensive 3 days of hands-on aquaponics design and technology workshops of various franchise business models at functioning commercial aquaponics sites that matter.
3. Franchise development and extended remote/relevant support during aquaponics project implementations.
4. Continuous education programs, aquaponics organic farming certification, and lifetime online mentoring support to individual aquaponics farmers through AFFA Online platform (aquaponics family farmers association.)
Batch 1 NARDC Franchise Orientation Training details are here - https://www.facebook.com/events/811871145681434/
Here is a work in progress link - FAQ on FDA.
Email: nardckerala [at] gmail [dot] com.
To give us a call here is the number, +91 81292 19282